Michelle Robles, Esq.
~ Rising Star by SuperLawyers.com for 3 years running! 2021 to 2023
Bar Associations and Memberships:
- The Florida Bar
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Sarasota County Bar Association
- The Florida Bar - Real Property, Probate & Trust (RPPTL) Section
- The Florida Bar - Elder Law Section
- The Florida Bar - Animal Law Section
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers - Florida, Sarasota, and Manatee Chapters
- National Association of Estate Law Attorneys - National and Florida Chapters
- Osprey-Nokomis Chamber of Commerce
- University of Miami School of Law - L.LM in Estate Planning (graduation May 2024)
- Stetson University College of Law - L.LM in Elder Law
- Barry University Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law - Juris Doctor
- State College of Florida - Paralegal Certificate
- University of South Florida - Sarasota/Manatee - Bachelor's Degree in History
- University of Phoenix - Master's Degree in Accountancy
- Florida Metropolitan University - Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Osprey-Nokomis Chamber of Commerce - Board Member and Chairperson for Membership, 2022 to current
- Adjunct Professor - State College of Florida, Paralegal Studies, 2016 to current
Michelle is also a cancer survivor! At the age of 34, she was diagnosed with Stage 3C Ovarian Cancer. Determined to not let cancer beat her, she was determined to attend Law School, often found studying for the Law School Admissions Test (LSAT) during her chemo treatment stays at Moffitt Cancer Center. She has been Cancer Free since 2011!
Additionally, Michelle and her husband have been breeding thoroughbred horses in Paris, Kentucky since 2011. Some of their best foals are: Danuska's My Girl - Multiple Graded Stakes and 2019 Breeder's Cup Filly and Mare Sprint runner; and Vieja Luna - Multiple Stakes Winner and 2016 Breeder's Cup Contender.
Michelle has been married to her best friend and husband of 25 years, Sergio.